at least log on an accept my global friend invite for now if it is still there

Nope not there.

This is the bitterest pain among men,
To have much knowledge , but no power.

Herodotus

Re: City of Heroes 2019 Review | It's amazing | First Impressions

Ok sent another to @Proctologist.

I'm going to be online at odd hours for the next 3 weeks guys. Packing up my house and moving to a new home in Summerlin NV. Some time after July 16th I'll be back to normal hours.  As a side note , did I tell you how much I hate packing ?   smile

54 (edited by Chuut 2019-06-21 21:28:07)

No worries Alan.  I'd help you with the packing but you probably would be missing a Porsche afterwards...LOL

I've not been doing much mission wise on the game lately just running taskforces and making millions on the market and some SG Base design....next time your in the base look around, it has a new swimming pool and hot tubs (I got creative with what they gave me)....and in case you didn't see it before I built a car repair -fine tuning garage in the base just for your hobby.

Not finished yet but over 1/2 done.

Oh and there is also a munitions room/shooting range .....off the park and helicopter launch area.

Oh BTW anything we are missing?  We got power room, medical room, workshop / storage area, telportation area, personal quarters, a bar/disco/gambling area, a gym, costume store, library, grocery market, restaurant, shooting range, helipad, swimming pool/hot tubs, basketball court, soccer field, outdoor park with pond, SG meeting room, bathroom (new), some lounge areas, parking area/ loading dock...anything else? 

Got a little bit more space (not too much) and trying to figure out if I missed anything....ideas?  Likely I will just make them social areas.

Cruzin wrote:

I'm going to be online at odd hours for the next 3 weeks guys. Packing up my house and moving to a new home in Summerlin NV. Some time after July 16th I'll be back to normal hours.  As a side note , did I tell you how much I hate packing ?   smile

Ha California finally got to you smile Hope it all goes well , regards to all.

Herodotus

Cruzin wrote:

You never know how much stuff you have until you have to pick it all up and move it to somewhere else.

Son, you've got a panty on your head.

Testing

59 (edited by Chuut 2019-06-25 11:07:05)

Heads up.

Just discovered something interesting, especially for low level characters.

In Atlas park, in front of City Hall, to the right side if you are at the door of city hall (Left side if you are at Ms. Liberty)  there is a P2W vendor.

This vendor has some stuff that cost influence and some stuff that is free.

Basically she has:

Travel power stuff
Like a magic carpet, rocket board  (cost influence)(think silver surfer flight but you can use other powers while using it). 
Steam jump is a superleap variant.  Free stuff
For influence a base teleporter, mission teleporter, assemble the team, etc.  (some of these can be free if you get the right badges first)
Ninja run or beast run for Free (increase running and jumping)
Coyote  or Panther run  Not free but you change yourself into the animal and run and jump better or something.

Extra attacks
Sands of Mu, undead slaying axe, Nemesis Staff, Blackwand, all free
Charged stuff at a price like stun grenades, flash grenades, etc.

Buff Pets
Minor buff pets that are free

Misc
Fortune, Secondary mutation  not free but fortun gives 20 buffs to teamate (they are nice ones BTW) and Secondary mutation buffs yourself I think
Some inspiration power (dont recall the name) Not Free This one will give you three random inspirations (medium and large only I think) if you have empty slots in your tray.

Respec
You can get a respec recipe here if you have no free ones left

Enhancements
You can get some free enhancements that buff damage and recharge and have a proc on them for extra damage or knockdown (depending on which one)  You can only have 1 of each for your character but there are several.  The procs stops working at level 21.  But these are great for low level especially if you need more recharge but don't want to totally sacrifice damage.  The damage buff is slightly less than a level 15 crafted damage io about 16% to 19% but you also get the 16% recharge.

There was probably more but that is what I recall off hand.

Made my first new toon in a while....

Mainly because I wanted the name.

He is a Brute on Blue side, Super Strength / Invuln and the name is....

Super Hodor ...of course he prefers Door missions.

Chuut wrote:

Made my first new toon in a while....

Mainly because I wanted the name.

He is a Brute on Blue side, Super Strength / Invuln and the name is....

Super Hodor ...of course he prefers Door missions.

Good one smile

Herodotus

Well, I just dinged 51 now what...lol

Gonna have to read up on this new fangled incarnate system I guess.  I'll try to keep you posted on what I learn.